FIFA 2010 is a sports game developed by EA Sports in which players will be able to choose a team and simulate realistic football matches.
This game provides over 50 enhancements to the previous version and is the only game that can fancy itself of having all the licenses of teams and players’ names.
This game adds a new game mode called ‘Manager’, in which you will act as coach and manage your team. However, it still provides the traditional “Exhibition”, “Professional”, “Training”, “Challenge” and “Multiplayer” modes.
FIFA 2010 Features
This FIFA installment offers a powerful graphics engine. Every detail has been retouched from players’ faces to playing movements. In that sense, now players analyze space and attack in a more effective way (even being able to do 360º degrees dribblings) or perform a better defense and explore new positions so they don’t leave any uncovered space. Tactical intelligence is now greater than ever. It is so realistic that even players’ mood will affect their performance!
Also, the online multiplayer mode has been improved to enrich playing experience. But maybe the most innovative characteristic is that with FIFA 2010 you can capture your face features and reproduce them in 3D over a new player.
If the new game mode of FIFA 2010 caught your attention, we must say there is a specific game for that, FIFA Manager. It allows defining your team tactics, determining the line ups or managing players’ contracts, among many other.
Another alternative is FIFA 2011, the subsequent version of FIFA 2010. It provides new features such as Personality+, used to identify players’ skills, and Pro Passing aimed to determine accuracy in passing the ball. However, if you want to play the most realistic game of FIFA saga, we recommend you the 2014 edition.
FIFA 2010 Features
This football game includes the following features:
- 360º Dribbling system which lets you to have more control over the game
- Advanced animations to be more real (Tapping Intelligence)
- Improved Behavioural Intelligence such as avoid passes or avoid blocking your teammate shots, among others
- Possibility of managing and controlling almost everything in the game (Manager Mode feature)
- New customizable modes like ‘Practice Arena’ mode
- Design your own dead all moves
- Complete control over the football players
- More than 50 new movements cycles
- Better shots thanks to the improvement in the ‘Accurate Passing’ feature
- Different defending options which convert defending in a more tactical skill
- Improved Goalkeeper Intelligence with a better space and time perception
- Increased Gamer Feedback in the FIFA community
For further information, check developer’s website
With FIFA 2010 players will enjoy FIFA’s game dynamics with new enhancement and possibilities, even customizing players’ faces in 3D according to their own facial features.
Some functions are restricted
You can only play for a limited period of time
- 360º and skilled dribbling
- Manager mode
- 3D facial features’ addition to players
- Requires a lot of system resources